Tuesday, 25 August 2015

AUGUST EMPTIES | SEAWEED BODY SHOP




Hi Lovelies! 

So, I have been using these products for months now and I am loving it! 
I got them in Body Shop for reasonable prices. 


This Seaweed deep cleansing facial wash is really good for someone who wants to fade pimple scars on their face or just wants to have a moisturised face. It has a natural smell which I love as well. 


 This toner also helps with fading scars as well as removing excess dirt (or makeup) that is hiding in your pores. One thing is you will need to moisturise your face after using this, because it tends to leave you with a dry face.  

OK, so lastly I use this twice a week and, I get a fresh and smooth face after using it. One thing you can do to remove the dried mask off your face is getting a towel and dipping it in a Luke warm water; and just wipe it off gently. 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig