Sunday, 13 September 2015

THE LIEBSTER AWARD | Q&A

Hi beauties, 

If you don't know already 'The Liebster Award' is an internet award for bloggers. It is awarded to a blogger by other bloggers. It is just a simple Q&A and then after you are done answering the questions, you then get to nominate other bloggers. 
I was awarded three Liebster Awards on my previous blog before I moved from WordPress onto here; But due to losing my export files I cant really post it on here so I have decided to do another one without being nominated. I also will not be nominating any bloggers on this post ( I will do that on other award posts ).

Let's get started - 

1. When did you start blogging? I started blogging about 2 years ago and I have been loving it ever since! One thing is I have changed and moved my blog a couple of times, and I don't think I will be doing that with this blog because I don't want to lose my contents all over again. 
2. Who, what, and/or where does your blogging inspiration come from? 
I actually don't know where I got my inspiration from when I started but recently I have been loving Shirley's Wardrobe & Patricia Bright blogs.  
3. What is your favourite quote? A warm smile is the universal language of kindness. William Arthur Ward
4. What makes you laugh out loud? My recent ones are group chats with friends & The Tv show 'Friends'.
5.  If you were the main character in a movie, which actress would you want to play your role? I would love Kerry Washington to play it because she is confident and fierce. 
6. What was your favorite class in High School? Art class was my favourite because we got to eat candy in class, chill and gossip haha. 
7. What is your favorite social media or App? I love snapchat! Even though I don't really film anything haha. I just love the fact that I can watch celeb stories and see what they are up to, yeah I am curious like that... 

That is everything! If you want me to do more Q&A's or you want me to answer your questions, comment below (or email) and I will try and do that! 
Love love love



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig