Thursday, 17 March 2016

CONFESSIONS OF A FOODIE | SIMPLE OATS BREAKFAST RECIPE

Hey! 
So one thing about me is that I love to eat! Food is bae, Food is best friend, and Food is the yin to my yang ha ha. However, recently  I reacted to certain foods which flared up my eczema. Although it is not as bad as it was anymore, I am still maintaining this healthy eating lifestyle because now I have so much energy than before. I used to literally run out of breathe every second! So bad right? As much as this eczema was so annoying! I am actually glad I had it, because it really made me realize that I needed to stop eating junk/fattening foods. 

In today's post, I am going to be sharing my 'simple oats breakfast recipe' with you!
It is literally a straight forward recipe. All you need is - 
Soya Original Milk, or any other milk you prefer
Original Quaker Oats
Honey
Banana
Cinnamon


Put a little bit of water in the pot


I used two sachets because one was too small.
Pour them in and stir!


After 3 to 5 mins of stirring, add the milk and honey. 
Then stir again for about 3 mins. 



After step four, your mixture should look a little golden! 


Stir for 3 to 5 mins and you are good to go!
Serve and enjoy!


You can also add a little bit of cinnamon just to add more taste to it.


MORE PICTURES! 



IMAGES - TOLARAYE


Share:

2 comments

  1. So yummy and simple!
    Jabeen x
    http://www.spilling-the-beans.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks for the lovely comment. Your blog is fab by the way :D xo

      Delete

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig