Sunday, 24 April 2016

10 Revision Tips | University Diaries

Hey! 
Hope your weekend was fab.
I don't know about you but I had so much work to do this weekend. 
I had essays to complete, presentation to prepare for, and so on. Luckily, I don't have exams in May, which I am so happy about! 


However, I do understand that some of you are starting your exams next month. Don't you worry cause I got some tips that could help you! 
In Today's post, I am going to be sharing some of the revision tips that I follow during exam periods. 
Here goes,
  1. As a foodie, I always make sure I have snacks around me. Trust me it is essential ha ha. 
  2. Take short breaks like 10 mins every hour. 
  3. Drink loads of water. 
  4. Write important points from notes on sticky notes, and stick them around your mirror or bedroom wall.
  5. Look through revision guides. 
  6. Study groups ( with class mates/friends) are also effective.
  7. Sleeping early is a must! because then you can wake up early to get a lot of revision done in a day. 
  8. If you love artsy stuff, then you could make your revision notes colourful. They make notes easier to memorise.
  9. Look for past papers or past questions from your university or online, so you can do them everyday after revision . 
  10. Don't forget to always think positive. 
Really hope this helps a lot of you!
Wishing you the best of luck with your exams. 
Until next time beauts 
xoxo 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig