Saturday, 30 April 2016

WHITE RICE & SWEETCORN | SIMPLE RECIPE

Hey! 
So I remember I promised you guys that I am going to be sharing my white rice and sweetcorn recipe. I know it's a bit late but here it is! 

What Do I Need? 
  • Two (250 ml) cups of Basmati Rice 
  • A Can of Original (Natural Sweet) Sweet Corn
  • Salt
  • Hot Water  

Step 1 - Measure the rice and pour it into the rice cooker. Remember its Two (250 ml) cups of basmati rice. 



Step 2 - Open up the can of sweetcorn and pour it on top of the rice (rinse it once first if you want, before you pour it in).


Step 3 - Add a little bit of salt. (Measure 2 teaspoons of salt)
 And then.... 


Step 4- Add the hot water and measure it with your finger. To do this you have to put your finger on top of the rice and make sure the water does not pass the second line of your finger. 


Step 5- Mix everything together with a spoon, and then cover it. 

And Thats it! 




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig