Saturday, 28 May 2016

BLOGGERS SHOUT-OUT | MAY '16

Hi Beauts! 
How has your week been? Let's chat in the comments. 
So I have decided to start a new series on my blog called BLOGGERS SHOUT-OUT
AT the end of every month, I am going to be sharing up to about 10 - 12 bloggers that I think you should check out! If you want your blog to be considered for next month's blogger shout-out, let me know by emailing me at fuchsiafleurblog@gmail.com or tweet me your blog links @Fuchsiafleur 
P.s There is also a bloggers list on the right side of the blog if you want to check out more fantastic blogs!

The bloggers short-listed for this month are: 

MERRELL-ANN MALONEY from The Trousseaudiaries 
BELLA from  I Am Brownie
SOPHIE from Sopherina
JESS from Jessleonh
ROSIE from ROSIE'S BEAUTY 
IZZY from Belle Fashion Blog
TONDERAI COLLEN DEMEREZ from FashionBlogs&CO
BANKE from  A Style Diary
MELISSA from Melissa's Wardrobe  
MEGAN LILLIE from Thumbelina Lillie
LESLEY from Fresh Lengths



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig