Wednesday, 29 June 2016

5 THINGS I AM LOVING AT THE MOMENT!

Hey!
Welcome back beauts. 

So before I get cracking with today’s post, can I just say that coming up with ideas for a lifestyle blog is actually quite difficult! I have been sitting here for the past few days now and only got like 3 ideas. Now I know why some bloggers/vloggers complain about how they have problems in creating exclusive contents. Anyways how has your week been? Let’s chat in the comment section!

In today’s post I am going to be sharing 5 things I am loving at the moment. This post was actually inspired by one of favourite bloggers [Shirley’sWardrobe] who just did a similar post not so long ago.

What am I loving at the moment?

Watching Everybody Hates Chris. *insert* *Chris Rock is a genius comedian*. One of the things I love to do during summer time is binge watch old TV series that I can never get tired of. After watching this series, best believe I am going to start watching Friends for the millionth time. I have a life guys, but I like to binge watch from time to time, you get me? Ha-ha.

Nigerian Vlogger: SISI YEMMIE. If you are studying in a different country to yours then you will know that sometimes you do miss home. Sisi Yemmie is just one of the best vloggers to watch if you feel a little home sick. Like her vlogs are always on point, her recipes are just to die for, and her son Titobi is the cutest baby ever! Every time I watch her vlogs, I just feel like I am still in Nigeria eating suya and drinking zobo lol.

Reading Novels. I am currently into novels that are written by Nigerian authors. I just like when I can read a story, and I can sort of relate to it because of the terminology used and so on.  I am currently reading a book called Bit of difference by Sefi Atta (the winner of the inaugural Wole Soyinka prize for literature). I got the used copy from Amazon.com, and it has been a great read so far.

Group chats/FaceTime. A lot of my close friends are not in the same town as me so it is quite hard to meet on a daily basis. We also have stuff going on in our lives, so the only thing we can really do to stay in touch and catch up is by having a group chat and face timing! Our group chat is always LIT! Because there is always something new and exciting to talk about. The same goes with being in the UK and having families back in Nigeria. That’s just how we keep in touch really.

Twister Ice-lolly. Guys, you all know how much I love my food. This is literally the best ice-lolly ever! But can we just talk about this England’s weather for a sec… I don’t know what is going on with England’s weather but today it is cold as ice and tomorrow it’s hot like a boiler. I always complain about the weather. I mean, don’t we all? When it’s cold we complain, when it’s hot we complain. It is a bit chilled today but you will never know… This is why I make sure I have twisters in the freezer just in case the weather want to change up on us again.

That’s it beauts!
I think I am going to be doing this more because I actually enjoyed writing this.
Don’t forget to let me know how your week has been in the comment section, and also let me know what/who you are loving right now?


Until next time beauts! 


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig