Sunday, 19 June 2016

I QUIT? | THIS IS NOT WHAT YOU THINK IT IS...

Hi Beauts!

I quit?
No I am not quitting blogging haha. But why ‘I quit’?
I feel like a lot of us sometimes fall into the ‘I Quit’ Category. We sometimes want to do it all and when we get tired of one thing, we quit. When something is not progressing we quit without giving it a chance to grow. When we see other people growing with whatever they are doing, and we don’t see any growth in ours, we quit. Why? Do we not have any patience? Or do we just want to teleport to that success land without jumping over hurdles…

Quote: ‘when you feel like quitting, think about why you started

We all just need to remember that, when it will be... it will be!
Hard work always pays off. If you feel like you are not going anywhere, maybe you need to change something that you are doing. It might be that thing that is stopping you from moving forward.

I started blogging about 4 years ago, but I kept quitting and coming back! I went from Miss Dimples Blog to Fuchsia Fleur, and now Tolaraye… I loved doing this but I was so eager to get a lot of readers. [You are not going to get 1000 readers overnight boo lol] Every time I see that my blog isn’t going anywhere, I quit.

Is this right? NO!
However what I did was, I needed to remind myself why I started blogging in the first place; which was due to my love for being creative and just expressing myself through writing for example. *And the people that pushed me to realise this [shout out to them]. I also realised that I started this because it was fun and It was a hobby I loved doing. It has always been my hobby and it will stay like that.

This post is just to encourage you that if you know you are good at something, always have patience. You will never know where and how far it will take you.

And that’s it!
Comment below and share your thoughts on this topic.

Are you following my social media pages? 
Twitter: @FuchsiaFleur
Instagram: @FuchsiaFleur
Bloglovin: @Tolaraye
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig