Friday, 9 September 2016

NEW READS || SUMMER 2016

Hey Beauts!
Sorry for the lack of posts for the past week. I have been busy doing a lot of behind the scenes planning, and also just coming up with ideas for the blog. Its taking long but hopefully everything will be great in the end! I am very optimistic about it. 
 So, I have been reading alot lately and I just thought, why not share my new reads with you! I am currently reading 'Me Before You' and can I just say it is definitely one of the best books I have ever read in my life. it is A to the Mazing! The movie came out on [4th of July] I believe, which is great because I cant wait to see how it actually plays out on film. I have watched the trailer on YouTube and I feel like they have altered some parts in the story [I could be wrong!] but its all good. I still think it will be a great movie.
 List of New Reads: 
  1. Secret Lives of Baba Segi's Wives by Lola Shoneyin
  2. The Girl You Left Behind by Jojo Moyes
  3. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
  4. Americanah by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
What have you been reading lately? Let me know in the comments. 
Would love to add new novels to my list! 

Until next time! xo
P.S Happy New Month! 

MORE IMAGES 

Share:

4 comments

  1. I've been hearing a lot about this 'Me before you'. I should probably get it. I've been reading The Confident Woman by Joyce Meyer.
    Laitanbee Blog
    Life|Hello July

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading it. It is such a great love story! You definitely need to get it :D
      Thanks for the recommendation as well, I will definitely check it out xx

      Delete
  2. loved me before you! i'm kind of scared to watch the movie because i've heard it's super sad, which is to be expected haha. i want to read after you as well :)

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! And I need to get my hands on After You as well.
      It's definitely going to be a good read! :D x

      Delete

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig