Tuesday, 2 August 2016

COPING WITH RESULT DAY STRESS || 5 AWESOME TIPS

Hi Beauts!
Happy New Month!
How are you all doing today?
August is here. And guess what? It’s Tolaraye’s [blog] birthday month!

Some of you heading to Uni this year [UK peeps] will know that result day is fast approaching, and I know some of you are anxiously waiting to find out what you’ve got or if you've made it into University.
[SOURCE: Tumblr

Before I continue with this post, I just want to say that I am back!
I took a mini break from blogging because I couldn’t come up with new ideas for the blog [typical], and I also wanted to take a break just to enjoy summer a little bit. If you are living in England, you will know that this particular break was needed as the weather was just an absolute G the past few weeks. 
Mother Nature really came through for us! haha.
It was really hot though, but who am I to complain since I have been moaning about how cold it was lol.

Anyways, 
Here are 5 tips on how to cope with result day stress:

Organisation is key: You need to have a plan ready for the day so you can be prepare for whatever happens, good or not so good. It’s better to be prepared for anything so you don’t panic when you need to take action. Bonus tip: Always have at least 5 universities lined up just in case things doesn’t go as planned.

Pamper yourself the day before so you can have a good night sleep before the day.

Binge watch your favourite TV series or Movies the day before, so you don’t think too much about the result day.

Do not check any grade boundaries before the day because that will stress you out even more!

Try distressing your body by doing exercise, or even getting a massage.
  
I hope this tips helps some of you! I wish I read something like this when I was getting my results few years ago. It would have calmed me down a whole lot. 

Anyways that’s it!
If you have any more suggestions or tips on how to cope with result day stress, please do not hesitate to comment below and share it with us!

Good-luck to anyone collecting their results this month! 

Until Next time!

xox


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig