Sunday, 14 August 2016

MY LITTLE DINING ROOM CORNER | INTERIOR INSPO

SOURCE: TUMBLR.COM
 All I do on Tumblr nowadays is look at interior decor and I always want to share my favourites with you lot. Sharing is caring right? I feel like you will get some inspirations for your dinning rooms, am I wrong or am I right? My favourite dinning room decor will have to be the picture with the rose gold lamp, white chairs and a rug. I used to love all simple and all white, but I am kind of over that decor now. I want something that gives me modern chic vibes and Kourtney Kardashian's interior style. Let me know in the comments which decor you would go for, if you are maybe thinking of redecorating your dining room? 
More images below.











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig