Wednesday, 24 August 2016

TOLARAYE'S DAY! | THE GIRL BEHIND THE BLOG | BIRTHDAY SPECIAL


Hi Beauts!

I cannot believe Tolaraye is 5 today! Technically it's meant to be the first birthday but I started blogging in 2012 and I lost all my old posts which is why there isn't a lot of post on the blog anymore. *Sniff* (By the way, this is the first time I have ever celebrated my blog since I started blogging). This blog has come a long way from changing the name to Tolaraye after it was originally known as Miss Dimples Blog, and also upgrading the blog design to a more advance layout. It has really come a long way! Overall there has been numerous changes and I am just so happy and content with what it looks like now and where it’s going. Back in the days I wasn't really consistent with posting on the blog which is why it was on a stand-still and didn't grow at all; and you probably didn't even know it existed. 

When I started blogging in 2012 I hardly got any visitors due to this, but now I get visitors from around the world including places I have never heard of. It is just amazing to see this blog grow from nothing to something fab, and I pray it continues to grow day by day.

The girl behind the blog?
Blogging is one of the things that I love doing and I am glad I didn’t stop when I was confused with what direction I wanted the blog to go. All I thought about back then was the views and not so much the contents itself. Now I just blog because I love it, it is a hobby I enjoy doing and I love engaging with different people, with you guys, even if it’s just through the blog comment section. I just want to give all my readers a BIG BIG BIG HUG because I am just so happy with all the love I receive daily on this blog! From the views, to the comments, to sharing it with people. Thank you.
Also before I forget, I wanted to let you all know that you are going to see more of the girl behind the blog next year! It won't longer be the cartoon logo, but for now it will have to stay like that. 

Is there ever going to be a YouTube channel for Tolaraye? I am still thinking about doing YouTube but maybe not now but in the future. I don't want to jump into it without thinking it through. Believe me, I really want to do it but I don't think I am ready for it yet, in terms of equipment and what direction I want to go with it. Anyways I will let you guys know more about the update on starting YouTube later! 

P.S I will be doing a giveaway very soon! This will happen when I reach 10,000 views. Please keep sharing and who knows, you might be the lucky winners. [A little Hint: There will be 3 winners]

Acknowledgement: Thank you to the people that have pushed me to continue to do this and keep going. My family, Close friends and you my beautiful readers!

BONUS: 5 inspirational bloggers you need to check out:


Once again thank you for all the love and support!
Until next time xo


Share:

2 comments

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig