Friday, 30 September 2016

10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD LOVE AUTUMN!

Autumn is almost here, or is it here already? 
I think it is too hot to be autumn now, dont you think?
Did you know that spring is my favourite out of all the seasons? To find out more about me, 
click here ---> [ABOUT]. 
I don't mind the autumn season at all, but the reason why it is not my favourite is because it is closer to winter haha. I am not a fan of cold weather, I prefer cool weather with less rain. 

Anyways, Here are the 10 reasons why you should love Autumn: 

- The Leaves on the trees are so beautiful.
- The ground is covered in colourful leaves. 
- Foggy and cool in the mornings. 
- Hot Chocolate season!
- Almost Christmas [Boxing day sales!] 
- The sun set early and the sky gets darker. 
- Cosy lie-in on the weekends, while it rains outside. 
- Halloweeeeeen!
- You get to wear comfy Jumpers. 
- Almost New Years! 

Why do you love the Autumn season? Share it with us in the comment section below, dont be shy! 

Until Next time xo 

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig