Wednesday, 26 October 2016

UNI-LIFE UPDATE & LUNCH SNACKS || JIMJAMS SPREAD Ft BANANAS

Hey beauts!

How has your week been?

I have been reading, studying, exercising, and food shopping, and going to lectures so nothing fun on my part ha ha #studentlife.
I think it has finally hit me that I am in 3rd year! I can’t even explain to you how anxious you get when you know you are now a finalist at University, and it’s just few months left to getting your degree. These few days has been alright considering we already have a lot to do in terms of starting dissertations, reading for assignments and so much more. 

Anyways let me not bore you ha ha. Hopefully, I will do a post on third year experience in the summer and spill all the gist on there, but for now let’s get into today’s post which involves Jimjams Spread Ft Bananas!


Every time I am reading or studying at Uni, I just always want something sweet to snack on. It gets me through it all I must say. Although sometimes eating sweets/chocolates is amazing, the sugar intake is just ridiculous! Thank God I finally found something that is not only healthy, delicious but also better than the sweets and the chocolates I consume daily, which is JIMJAMS spreads!



The Jimjams spreads comes in different flavours, milk chocolate, black currant jams, raspberry jams, hazelnut chocolate and so on. These spreads have 83% less of sugar and contains ingredients like, maltitol (contains fewer calories than sugar), natural flavouring, fat reduced cocoa and so on. The best place to get this is at Tesco supermarket or Holland&Barrett! I don’t know if there is any other places to get them but I would check their website and social media channels to see if there's any more information there. Links are down below! 



I am definitely going to use these spreads in future baking recipes, and of course I will share it on here for you guys to see and maybe try? Jim Jams spread also provided me with a recipe book and I think I am allowed to share atleast one recipe with you guys! [For more recipes, visit their website] The one I definitely want to make is the choccie & banana wrap recipe. It looks and sounds so yummy! Eating it with banana for a lunch snack this afternoon was so scrumptious, I just wanted to finish the jar all at once! NO JOKE.

The recipe from the book is as follows,

Ingredients
4Tbsps. Jimjams Hazelnut or milk chocolate spread. 2 Tortillas. 1 Banana

Method
- Spread two tablespoons of jimjams on each tortilla.
- Peel the banana & slice in half-length ways. Place on the edge of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla up from the side with the banana.

And there you have it! Choccie & banana wrap of goodness! 
To find out more about Jimjams spread and other yummy recipes, follow the links below.

Instagram: @jimjams_spreads
Facebook: jimjamsspreads

If you decide to create other unique recipes with Jimjams spread, please post a picture on your social media channels and add #Jimjamsspread to be featured on their websites and upcoming recipe books!

P.s  JIMJAMS SPREADS are Gluten Free!


Until next time babes xo

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig