Monday, 31 October 2016

OF BISCUITS, TV SHOWS AND SUNDAYS

ON A SUNDAY…

HI Beauts!

So, what am I always up to on a Sunday? First of all my Sundays are always different *ish* but they are also a lot similar in most ways. I want you guys to get to know more about the girl behind the blog so keep on reading this tale on how I spend my Sundays.
On a Sunday, I usually take a break from studying, writing essays and all Uni related stuff [that is, if I don’t have a lot of work to get done]. Although some peoples’ Sundays might consist of maybe food shopping for the week, clothes shopping with friends, or doing home chores [Just a guess haha]. For me, it is TV Show binge watching day [this should be a holiday... just saying lol] because my plan is to stay in bed all day, every day! I am not moving an inch from my bed lol. 
During autumn time, I tend to watch Tv series that has a little bit of spooky-ness and drama. It just gives me that Halloween (and winter is coming) vibes, for example I like watching/re-watching shows like,

1.      Teen Wolf
2.      PLL
3.      How to get away with murder
4.      Orphan Black
5.      Desperate Housewives
6.      Devious Maids
And so on.
My sister is actually making me watch Game of Thrones at the moment, so I am kind of getting into that as well. Any GOT fans out here? Let me know in the comments! 



Let me know in the comment section if there are shows similar to these ones, that I need to check out. I am always down to discovering new epic shows.

Also whenever I am watching any of these shows I always like to snack on anything that I find in my snack cupboard. I always stock up this cupboard with sweets and biscuits like,

1.      Skittles
2.      Ginger biscuits
3.      Sweet and salty popcorn
4.      Digestives biscuits
5.      Rich tea biscuits
6.      Short bread fingers.
Etc.

I was actually having these biscuits the other day and they taste sooooo good! I haven't really had this type of biscuits in ages! I am so into ginger biscuits now but I am definitely going to start eating more of these ones. YUM! They have that crunchy texture that you always want in biscuits, and what made them even taste more scrumptious is having them with lemon and ginger tea. Try it and you' ll see what I mean!
I always have to have something to eat when I am watching a TV show. If I don’t have at least one snack, I won’t enjoy what I am watching lol. SO snacks are key in my book. What is your take on this?

P.S This biscuits are all independent brand and owned by CostCutter. If you are looking to get these scrumptious biscuits, head over to CostCutter to purchase them. 

Hope you guys got to know me a little more haha.
I actually enjoyed writing this, I think I will be sharing more of this 'about me' mini tales in the future.

Anyways babes,

Until next time! Xo  


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© TOLARAYE | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig